Making the right repairs or upgrades to your house can often be a wise investment, adding considerably to its value as well as comfort, looks, and style. If you’re looking for financing to cover your home renovation or repair costs, National Housing is always by your side.

Required personal Documents

If you are Employed/Salaried person:

  • Employment Certificate.
  • Latest Salary Slip/Salary Certificate showing all deductions.
  • Bio-Data/C.V.
  • Bank statements for last 12 months.


If you are Self-Employed:

  • Trade License of the business
  • Copies of individual income-tax returns and assessment orders for the last three years along with the statement of income.
  • Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet of your business for last three years.
  • A note giving information on the nature of your business/profession, form of organization, clients, suppliers etc.
  • Bank statements for last 12 months.


Other Documents:

  • Copy of National ID Card/Driving License/Nationality Certificate.
  • Tax Identification Number (TIN).
  • Passport Size Photographs.
  • Copies of Ownership Document & Rental Agreement, if you have rental income.
  • Copies of Savings Instrument (if any).
  • Similar proof of other income.